If you or someone you know has lupus, you may be interested in exploring alternative therapies to help manage symptoms. One such therapy that has gained popularity in recent years is the use of crystals. While there is limited scientific evidence to support the use of crystals for lupus, many people believe that they can be helpful in promoting overall wellness and reducing stress.
There are several types of crystals that are commonly recommended for individuals with lupus. These include aquamarine, hematite, and honey calcite, among others. Aquamarine is believed to help calm an overactive immune system, which is a key feature of lupus. Hematite is said to ease pain and discomfort, while also supporting a healthy immune system. Honey calcite, also known as amber calcite, is believed to support immune function and promote healing.
While crystals may not be a cure for lupus, many people find them to be a helpful addition to their overall treatment plan. If you are interested in exploring the use of crystals for lupus, it is important to do so under the guidance of a qualified healthcare provider. They can help you determine which crystals may be best for you and ensure that they do not interfere with any other medications or treatments you may be receiving.
Why Use Crystals for Lupus?
If you are living with lupus, you may be looking for ways to manage your symptoms and support your overall well-being. While there is no cure for lupus, there are many natural remedies that can help alleviate symptoms and improve your quality of life. One of these remedies is the use of crystals.
Crystals have been used for centuries for their healing properties. They are believed to help restore balance and promote healing on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level. When it comes to lupus, crystals can be particularly helpful because they can help alleviate symptoms such as pain, inflammation, and fatigue.
Using crystals for lupus is a safe and non-invasive way to support your body’s natural healing process. Crystals work by emitting a subtle energy that interacts with the energy in your body. This energy can help balance your chakras, improve circulation, and reduce inflammation.
While crystals are not a substitute for medical treatment, they can be a valuable addition to your overall treatment plan. By using crystals in conjunction with other natural remedies and conventional medicine, you can help manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life.
The 5 Best Crystals for Lupus
If you are looking for natural ways to support your body while dealing with lupus, crystals can be a great addition to your self-care routine. Here are the five best crystals for lupus:
- Citrine: This yellow crystal is known for its ability to promote positivity, self-confidence, and creativity. It can help you stay motivated and focused on your goals, even when dealing with the challenges of lupus.
- Sodalite: This blue crystal is believed to enhance communication and self-expression. It can help you express your thoughts and feelings more clearly, which can be helpful when communicating with doctors, family members, and friends about your lupus.
- Fluorite: This multi-colored crystal is said to promote mental clarity, focus, and concentration. It can help you stay organized and productive, even when dealing with brain fog or other cognitive symptoms of lupus.
- Hematite: This metallic black crystal is believed to have grounding and stabilizing properties. It can help you feel centered and balanced, even when dealing with the emotional ups and downs of lupus.
- Bloodstone: This green and red crystal is said to promote physical strength, vitality, and endurance. It can help you feel more energized and resilient, even when dealing with the fatigue and weakness that can come with lupus.
Remember, crystals are not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. However, they can complement all forms of therapy and support the body energetically. You can carry these crystals with you, wear them as jewelry, or place them in your home or workspace to benefit from their energy.
How to Use the Crystals
Using crystals for lupus can be a great way to support your body’s natural healing processes. Here are some tips on how to use the crystals:
- Choose the right crystals: As mentioned earlier, some of the best crystals for lupus are hematite, bloodstone, citrine, calcite, and aquamarine. Choose the crystals that resonate with you the most and that align with your specific needs.
- Cleanse the crystals: Before using the crystals, it’s important to cleanse them to remove any negative or stagnant energy. You can do this by holding them under running water, smudging them with sage or palo santo, or leaving them in the sun or moonlight for a few hours.
- Set your intention: Once you have your crystals, it’s important to set your intention for how you want to use them. This can be done through meditation or simply by stating your intention out loud.
- Carry them with you: One of the easiest ways to use the crystals is to carry them with you throughout the day. You can keep them in your pocket, wear them as jewelry, or place them in a small pouch that you carry with you.
- Place them on the affected area: If you have a specific area of your body that is affected by lupus, you can place the crystals directly on that area. This can help to focus the energy of the crystals and provide targeted healing.
- Use them during meditation: Another effective way to use the crystals is during meditation. You can hold them in your hand, place them on your body, or simply have them nearby while you meditate.
Remember, using crystals for lupus is not a substitute for medical treatment. It’s important to work with your healthcare provider to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that includes both traditional and alternative therapies.
Crystals in urine are not uncommon, and their presence can indicate a variety of underlying conditions. In lupus patients, crystals can be a sign of kidney damage caused by lupus nephritis. If you have lupus and notice crystals in your urine, it is important to talk to your doctor as soon as possible.
While crystals may not always be a cause for concern, they should not be ignored. Your doctor may order additional tests to determine the underlying cause of the crystals and to monitor your kidney function. Treatment may include medications to manage lupus symptoms and to prevent further kidney damage.
It is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to follow your doctor’s recommendations for managing lupus. This may include a healthy diet, regular exercise, and avoiding triggers that can worsen lupus symptoms. By taking an active role in your health care, you can help manage your lupus and prevent complications such as kidney damage.
Hi guys. My name is Anne, and I am the co-writer on Primal Pendants. I am a personal stylist and single mother of two beautiful girls. Besides working in fashion and being a mother, I am a very spiritual person and I have a deep interest in astrology and gemstones.