Gomed, also known as Hessonite, is a powerful gemstone that is believed to have many benefits when worn properly. However, not everyone should wear this gemstone. According to astrology, there are certain individuals who should avoid wearing Gomed altogether.
One group of people who should not wear Gomed are those who have a weak or malefic Rahu in their birth chart. Rahu is the planet that is associated with Gomed, and if it is not in a favorable position in the individual’s chart, wearing the gemstone can actually have negative effects. It is important to consult with an expert astrologer before wearing Gomed to ensure that it is suitable for the individual’s specific birth chart.
Additionally, pregnant women should avoid wearing Gomed. According to astrology, wearing certain gemstones during pregnancy can have negative effects on both the mother and the unborn child. Gomed is one of the gemstones that is not recommended for pregnant women to wear. It is important to prioritize the health and safety of both the mother and the baby during pregnancy.
What is Gomed?
Gomed, also known as Hessonite, is a gemstone that is believed to have astrological benefits. It is a type of garnet that is found in shades of brownish-yellow to maroon. According to astrology, Gomed is associated with the planet Rahu, which is considered to be a malefic planet. Hence, wearing Gomed is believed to help counter the negative effects of Rahu.
Gomed is believed to have several benefits, including improving concentration, enhancing mental clarity, and reducing anxiety. It is also believed to help with issues related to the respiratory system, skin, and digestion.
However, it is important to note that not everyone should wear Gomed. According to astrology, Gomed should not be worn by individuals who have a weak or afflicted Rahu in their birth chart. It is also not recommended for individuals who have a strong influence of benefic planets in their chart, as it may have adverse effects on them.
It is important to consult with a qualified astrologer before wearing Gomed, to determine whether it is suitable for you based on your birth chart and planetary positions. Wearing the wrong gemstone can have negative effects on your life, so it is important to exercise caution and seek expert advice.
Who Can Wear Gomed?
Gomed, also known as Hessonite, is a powerful gemstone that is associated with the planet Rahu. According to astrologers, Gomed can be worn by individuals who are undergoing the toughest phase of Rahu or have a weak Rahu in their horoscope.
- People born under the zodiac signs of Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, and Libra are believed to benefit the most from wearing Gomed.
- Individuals who are involved in business, public fields of work, commissions, and politics are also recommended to wear this gemstone.
- It is said that Gomed can help individuals overcome obstacles, achieve success, and attain wealth and prosperity.
However, it is important to note that Gomed should be worn only after consulting with an experienced astrologer. Not everyone is suitable to wear this gemstone, and it can have adverse effects on some individuals.
People who are under the influence of other malefic planets such as Saturn, Mars, and Sun should avoid wearing Gomed. Additionally, pregnant women and individuals suffering from health issues should also refrain from wearing this gemstone.
It is important to wear Gomed in the correct manner and at the right time, as per Vedic astrology guidelines. The gemstone should be worn on the middle finger of the right hand on a Saturday during the Shukla Paksha period.
In conclusion, Gomed can be a powerful gemstone for individuals who are undergoing a tough phase of Rahu or have a weak Rahu in their horoscope. However, it is important to consult with an experienced astrologer before wearing this gemstone to avoid any adverse effects.
Who should not wear Gomed?
Gomed or Hessonite is a powerful gemstone that is associated with the planet Rahu in Vedic astrology. While it has many benefits, it is not suitable for everyone. Here are some people who should avoid wearing Gomed:
- People born under the zodiac signs of Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius should not wear Gomed as it is believed to have negative effects on these signs.
- Children under the age of 18 should not wear Gomed as it is not recommended for them.
- People who have weak Rahu in their birth chart should not wear Gomed as it can have adverse effects on their health, career, and relationships.
- People who have a strong Mars or Mercury in their birth chart should not wear Gomed as it can cause conflicts and misunderstandings in their relationships.
- People who have a weak or debilitated Saturn in their birth chart should not wear Gomed as it can lead to financial losses and other problems.
It is important to consult with a qualified astrologer before wearing Gomed or any other gemstone. They can analyze your birth chart and recommend the right gemstone based on your specific needs and circumstances.
Why should some people avoid wearing Gomed?
Gomed is a powerful gemstone that is believed to bring good fortune and protect the wearer from negative energies. However, not everyone is recommended to wear it. Here are some reasons why some people should avoid wearing Gomed:
- People with a weak Rahu: Gomed is associated with the planet Rahu, and it is believed to strengthen its positive influence. However, if Rahu is already weak in a person’s birth chart, wearing Gomed may do more harm than good. It can exacerbate the negative effects of a weak Rahu and cause more problems.
- People with a strong Rahu: Just as wearing Gomed can be harmful for people with a weak Rahu, it can also be harmful for people with a strong Rahu. It can make the Rahu’s influence too strong and cause problems such as addiction, obsession, and restlessness.
- People with a weak or malefic Saturn: Gomed is believed to have a negative impact on Saturn, another planet in the astrological system. If a person has a weak or malefic Saturn, wearing Gomed can worsen their problems and bring more misfortune.
- People with a different birthstone: Each person has a birthstone that is believed to be most suitable for them based on their birth chart. If a person wears a different gemstone than their birthstone, it can have adverse effects on their life and well-being.
It is important to consult with a qualified astrologer before wearing any gemstone, including Gomed. They can analyze a person’s birth chart and determine whether or not Gomed is suitable for them. Wearing Gomed without proper guidance can lead to unintended consequences and negative effects on a person’s life.
While Gomed or Hessonite stone has many benefits, it is not suitable for everyone. Astrologers suggest that certain individuals should avoid wearing this stone, as it can have negative effects on their lives.
Those who should not wear Gomed include:
- Individuals born under the sign of Taurus, Gemini, or Virgo
- People who are already experiencing negative effects from the planet Rahu
- Those who have a weak or debilitated Rahu in their birth chart
- People who have a strong and well-placed Jupiter in their birth chart
It is important to note that wearing Gomed is not a substitute for proper medical treatment or professional advice. While astrology can provide guidance, it should not be relied upon as the sole source of information or decision-making.
If you are considering wearing Gomed, it is important to consult with a knowledgeable and experienced astrologer who can provide personalized guidance based on your birth chart and individual circumstances.
Ultimately, whether or not to wear Gomed is a personal decision that should be made after careful consideration and consultation with a trusted expert. While this stone can provide many benefits, it is not suitable for everyone and should be approached with caution and careful consideration.
Hi guys. My name is Anne, and I am the co-writer on Primal Pendants. I am a personal stylist and single mother of two beautiful girls. Besides working in fashion and being a mother, I am a very spiritual person and I have a deep interest in astrology and gemstones.